Thursday, April 19, 2012

A New Pump and Filter for the Pond

I bought a new KoolScapes pond filtration system with a UV clarifier for my pond 
at Home Hardware.

When I opened up the box I saw that it was not going to be as difficult as I thought to set it up. In fact 
it was easy and it was up and running in no time.

The hardest part was deciding which fountain head I wanted to use.

I finally decided on this fountain because of the pleasant sound it created. 

Now I hope the filtration system works and my pond clears up so I can see my fish. I will let you 
know in a week or two.

I just had to include a picture of this pasque flower which was growing beside the pond. It self 
seeded there and was a pleasant surprise.


2 comments:

  1. I love the first picture with Codie in the background. She is such a card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I couldn't crop her out. I was wondering if someone would comment on her. LOL

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...