Saturday, May 14, 2011

Spring... Finally

It has been a long winter and the anticipated coming to life of the garden, has finally happened. Here are some of the flowers that have bloomed in my garden in the past couple of weeks. 

I really like this hellebore but I only wish it showed up better in the garden. It's dark colour makes it difficult to see, but if you get up close it is beautiful.
The charm of this lungwart is in the way it starts out pink and then turns blue. 
These double tulips speak for themselves.
The green in this tulip is so exquisite. 
Every spring I am amazed by the allure of the pasque flower.







1 comment:

  1. These are beautiful. I also hope you had a glorious summer and autumn is kind to you too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...